Saturday, January 15, 2011

Holoprojectors


This is a painted holoprojector with the lens inserted.  Also shown is the front part of a Brinkman LED flashlight which I disassembled to use for a light.  Wires were soldered to the springs for the battery posts and the rear end of the flaslight was pried off and inserted into the back end for a clean appearance.  I have other lights I tried but many were so bright they hurt my eyes so I like the overall look of this one.


This is a completed holprojector with the light installed.  I just wrapped masking tape around the flashlight housing until it was a tight fit and pressed it in.  I know it is very low tech, but it also cheap and works just fine!!



All three holoprojectors finished and ready to install.

1 comment:

  1. Bob, If these are free spinning kids will spin them. It's the number one thing that kids do when I take R2 out. So, just a warning. You are going to be fighting twisted wires if you let the kids turn them. But otherwise, very nice!

    ReplyDelete