Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Holoprojectors

Spent most of the day soldering in the wiring for the Holoprojectors and then cleaning up some of the wiring on my electrical panels.  While not the final version of the wiring I have planned, it looks better for the time being and will be more durable as I go forward.

This is the inside of the main electrcal panel in the open position.  I tied the wiring down by drilling two small holes side by side into the ABS then loopng a small black cable tie around them,  It almost disapears into the panel and is easy to remove and re-tie if I add additional wiring.


This view shows the main panel in the closed position.  I still need to come up with a good method to secure the rear door...


The completed dome with all the lights on.  In the future I plan to add more features and hopefully a video projector in the front Holoprojector but for now this looks pretty darn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment