Saturday, March 2, 2013

ECCC Day 1

Friday morning Cole Horton and I arrived early to get things set up.  Before the show opened \a local TV station came by to shoot and evening magazine TV promo with Ray Park (Darth Maul).



We shot the promo with my R2 in the promo and Cole's red R2 providing the sound effects.  Ray was super nice and stayed for a few pic's with our droids.  The show is off to a great start!

Shorty after this and well before the show opened oCle & I took our R2's to the main floor.


Unfortunately just after I took this piture the crowd grew so large we had to return to out booth area because we were starting to clog the whole area!

Just after the show opened R2 & I went to visit Billy Dee Willaims and get an autograph.


I had finished the inside of my main rear door just for this and "Lando" was my first one of what I hope will be many!  Day one was a blast!!!  At the end of the day we had 4 beautiful Droids.  Left to right are Bob, Cole, Chris & Todd (at least their droids).



No comments:

Post a Comment